- Heart to Heart has some preschool singable books for Valentine’s Day
- Lists love songs for older adults
- Songs for preschoolers with heart themes
- 6 Little Words is a song written for a parent to sing to a child. It can easily be modified to use with an adult.
Why not take a step beyond love songs this February?
Step into these ideas
- Sing, flip and drum to this fun Pancake Day song.
- Share some shadow songs in senior living communities to celebrate Ground Hog Day.
- With Leap Year, hop into some of these songs for children. (Songs for senior living community use will be available to members of Session Cafe.)
- Enjoy some dog songs and watch part of the Westminster Dog Show.
- Sing this ode on Tooth Fairy Day. With children you may follow it with talking about tooth care. Adults can reminisce on (their’s and their children’s) tooth loss.