Did you catch Kat Fulton’s post on a drum circle with three special guests? Sometimes you don’t know who will show at a drum circle! No matter who is there keeping the drum circle fun, energized, and joy filled is a personal goal of mine!
I enjoy drumming with all ages – young to sage! Here are some resources for your drum circle.
If travel is not an option, consider taking the Music Therapy Ed course ” Drum Circle Facilitation 101 with Christine Stevens, MSW, MT-BC”.
Ideas to try
- PreK Sharing: Drums 5 ideas with children in mind
- Rhythmology: Simple rhythms
- PPLV TV Dr. Suess’s “Hand, Hand, Finger, Thumb”
- Music Sparks: Grandma Got a Drum
- Music Sparks: Does your story need a shake-up?
Do you have a favorite resource or drum circle idea? Share it in the comments!