April Showers bring May flowers…So here are some songs I may be sharing at assisted living music therapy sessions during the month.
- April Showers
- Come Rain or Come Shine
- I’m Always Chasing Rainbows
- Kentucky Rain – Elvis Presley
- Let’s Have Another Cup of Coffee
- Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella
- Look to the Rainbow
- Over the Rainbow
- Rainy Days & Mondays
- Save it for a Rainy Day
- Tiptoe Through the Tulip
- When You Wore a Tulip
- Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
- Singing in the Rain
What oldies would you add to the list?
Along with the songs, my rain stick, egg head shakers, ocean drum, and thunder drum are making the rounds. Weather is an important topic of conversation for many people – especially those with farming roots. There are so many experiences to share related to weather – happy, sad, funny.
Want to know more of my thoughts on sharing rain songs with older adults? Then sign up for my newsletter which will be released April 16th!
- Showers of Fun: Songs for Children (musicsparks.wordpress.com)