Sharing my presentation “Working with Music” was a learning filled couple hours. I shared information about:
- the field of music therapy
- places we encounter music
- ways to identify sedative and stimulative music
- thoughts for matching music to task
- a music and imagery experience, and
- a variety of research.
Thank you to all the participants! I learn so much through sharing my thoughts, experiences, and ideas. If you attended, feel free to share your comments on your experiences. If you’d like to learn about future presentations, follow this blog!