What parents say about Music Sparks preschool classes…
To receive up to date information on upcoming classes, sign up for Hays Happening!
Don’t live in the area or classes aren’t for you, then sign up for Bright Ideas - a free newsletter.
About Music Spark classes:
- Class sizes are small so children can receive more individualized attention.
- Children of all abilities are welcome in our groups.
- Research is showing how important active engagement is to appropriate child development. For this reason, adults are encouraged to take part in the process.
- There are a variety of classes offered through community sites including the Hays Public Library and Hays Recreation Commission. You may learn more about these classes through our Events Calendar and through our providers.
- If you would like to explore having Music Sparks offered to preschoolers in your setting please contact me using the handy blue button on the left side of the page.
Current Music Spark preschool classes:
- Feel the Sparks: 8 month through 5 years of age. Offered through Hays Recreation Commission.
- Music Sparks Sharing: 18 months through age 5 (kindergarten) groups. Offered through Hays Recreation Commission.
- Cre-8-ive Moments with Music Sparks: Preschoolers. Offered through Hays Public Library.
- Exploring Music: With two age groups, (2to 4 yr olds; 5-kindergarten) this is a great option for developing early music skills. Enrollment is currently open for our Spring 2 session which begins April 22nd!
Music Sparks is proud to offer the WunderKeys Piano For Preschoolers program at my studio. WunderKeys was developed to provide one-on-one piano lessons to children ages 3-5, and combines beginning piano skills with a foundation in math; creating connections that facilitate mathematical understanding in the future and a love of the arts.
To learn more send an email to: email@example.com .
Sign-up for Hays Happenings to receive up-to-date information on upcoming classes!