Summer is a great time for a vacation. Those living in assisted living and nursing homes may not be able to travel and enjoy one. Let’s offer a little trip to Broadway and old memories through song.
The name of the musical is in the parentheses after the title on song.
- Oh What a Beautiful Morning (Oklahoma)
- Hey, Look Me Over (Wildcats)
- Do-Re-Me (The Sound of Music)
- Edelweiss (The Sound of Music)
- Get Me to the Church on Time (My Fair Lady)
Sing or listen to: “Getting to know You” (The King and I). Have a set on 10-12 questions and statements such as:
- My favorite musical is _____.
- What if any pets did you own?
- My favorite kind of music is _____
- What is your favorite color?
- One thing I do well is ______.
- Who is the most famous person you have met?
- A favorite song of mine is ________.
- Where were you born?
- My favorite food is ______.
- What is your least favorite food?
- I feel lonely when ______.
- One thing I wish people knew about me is ______.