Time is something that can be addressed in so many ways. With advice from my assisted living groups and several friends, I have compiled a starter list of songs that have to do with time. Many of them seniors will know by heart. Others are great for discussion starters.
- (I’ll be loving you) Always
- 3 o’clock in the morning
- As Time Goes By
- Cat’s In the Cradle
- Long, Long Ago
- Magic Moments – Perry Como
- Minute by Minute – Doobie Brothers
- One O’clock Jump – Count Basie
- The Times they are a Changing
- Time in a Bottle
- Time is on My Side – Rolling Stones
- Time of the Season – The Zombies
- Today, Tomorrow, and Forever – Elvis Presley
- Turn! Turn! Turn!
- When I’m 64
Several of the songs from yesterday’s blog Time Songs for Children would also be appropriate with this group. As a special treat, here is a top request by my older adult groups:
I hope you have a good “TIME” with these songs.